Many organizations still rely mainly on traditional marketing tactics that consists mainly of sending interruption messages to their target market. These messages are being ignored or filtered by people who wish to find marketing messages when they are ready. By incorporating “Content Marketing” into your digital media plan you can increase sales and profitability and realise many benefits:
- Developing content and syndicating it on various social media sites will encourage conversation about your content and will support any “word of mouth” strategy that your business has.
- Good information encourages people to link to your content thus creating increased referral visitors to your website. If your website offers multilingual content, then you can tap into bigger markets.
- An additional benefit is that good content can generate many referral links which improves your Google rankings and in‐turn increases the number of visitors and online brand visibility.
- Good content reduces your need to use paid advertising as you will continue to attract more qualified visitor traffic, instead of continually having to pay to keep getting more visitors.
- By including social media into your company’s communication strategy you will be able to target and get to the “Generation Y” population that is increasingly becoming more important in the business world.
The Internet provides the ideal platform for lead generation. The way to increase your online presence is through “Content Marketing”. By continuously publishing valuable and relevant information you will be creating an online asset for your business and a way to do it is to developing a blog as part of your Internet marketing strategy.
The key to generating business leads online is to provide relevant content that persuades your visitor to engage with your company. Set up your goal metrics in Google Analytics to support your company’s business objectives and measure your results regularly. Define a good process for your Internet marketing campaign. The goal measurements show the lead generation goals that were achieved online The new ways to be found is to syndicate your optimized content onto social media platforms and be found on search engines for more than just your website content.